It’s easy to say, “I’m a writer,” but how do you know if you really are one?
Well, we’ve compiled a list to help you figure it out. If you agree with the following then you, my friend, are a writer:
1. You can create characters out of anything, even plants.
2. Whenever you hit a block in your story, you find yourself doing this… a lot:
3. But once you enter your groove, it’s like you’ve become The Flash.
4. When someone asks to read what you wrote, you react like this:
5. And lastly, you’re not afraid to say this:
What are some other ways to identify writers? Let us know in the comments below and and if you like what you read and want to see more, subscribe to our email list for more thoughts, quotes and writing prompts or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
All GIF’s from Giphy.com