Not everyone is a reader, but for those of you who are, you know how special reading a book can truly be. It’s exciting, mind-bending and just pure magic.
The emotions and feelings you get while reading may be difficult to describe so we went searching for the best GIFS to describe the experience from the moment you enter the bookstore to when you turn the last page of the novel. Check them out below:
- When you walk into a bookstore and see all the books on the shelves.
2. When you can’t decide what book you want because they’re all so wonderful.
3. So you decide to take them all.
4. But then you remember books can be expensive, especially if they’re hardcovers.
5. So you waste about an hour trying to decide which one you really, really want.
6. After purchasing it, you become a couch potato and just can’t put it down. Who needs TV?
7. And you kind of wish people knew not to bother you during this special time.
8. But you have other things you need to do like a job and school, so you spend the entire day just anxiously waiting to go back home.
9. And when a non-book lover questions why you read, you just have one simple response.
10. And the more you get into the story, the more excited you get.
11. But when you finally finish the story, you don’t know what to do with yourself.
12. But then you find out the book has a sequel or you come across another book and feel like you’re floating on air again.
And so, the cycle continues.
So, what do you think? Is this accurate? Did we describe it well enough? Do you have a GIF or thought you feel should be part of the cycle? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below and if you like what you read and want to see more, subscribe to our email list for more thoughts, quotes and writing prompts or follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.